Richard Lee Campbell Scholarship
The California Envirothon (CAE) is creating a scholarship in honor and memory of Richard Lee Campbell.
Please view our information about Richard here.
The Richard Lee Campbell Scholarship Remittance Information
Donations to the Richard Lee Campbell Scholarship Fund can be made through any of the following options: by check made out to: Antelope Valley Resource Conservation District Attn: Richard Lee Campbell Scholarship Fund (on check memo/form line) PO Box 3396 Quartz Hill, CA 93586 or by credit card: Email credit card information to: [email protected]
- Name on Card
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Billing Address
- Email where receipt of transaction will be sent
or you may call the AVRCD at 661.305.3405 and pay over the phone or by wire transfer—instructions:
- Bank Name: California Bank & Trust
- Wire Transfer Routing #: 1220003396
- Account Holder: Antelope Valley Resource Conservation District
- Account Number: 3010238711
- Bank Address: California Bank & Trust, 11622 El Camino Real, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92130
All contributions to the Richard Lee Campbell Scholarship Fund are tax deductible.