Registration for the 2017 event is now available. All registration materials including team forms and alternate forms are due on June 1, 2017.
CLICK HERE for the schedule for the event
The 2017 event will be held at UCLA Stunt Ranch in the Santa Monica Mountains on June 17, 2017.
Please dress accordingly as it may be sunny and warm. Bring a hat (preferably one that covers your face and neck), and a water bottle. There are water fountains where you can refill your bottles on site. As there will not be T-shirts this year, please do not wear clothing with your school name on it.
Instructions for Students and Advisors:
- Advisors/teachers must submit team registration for each team they bring (this form must be submitted online)
- All team members and alternates must complete the health form/waiver (forms below)
- Registration forms (volunteer, alternate, team registration) must be received by June 1, 2017
- Please bring health forms for each participant on the day of the event. Any student without a health form may NOT participate in the event
- There will be no registration fees for the 2017 event
- 2017 Current Scenario description and submission instructions may be found here on June 15
Instructions for Station Judges:
Please arrive at Stunt Ranch by 8:30am for check-in and a briefing of the day’s events. Please confirm your attendance and indicate dietary restrictions here.
Instructions for Final Presentation Judges:
Please check-in between 12:30-1:30pm. Final oral presentation judge briefing will occur from 1:30-1:45pm, and the presentations will begin thereafter. Please confirm your attendance and indicate any dietary restrictions here.
Forms must be received by June 1, 2017
Thank you to our 2017 Event Sponsors!